Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sayonara Jared Carter

Larry Vaught lets us know Jared Carter's chances of playing went down the drain when Tubby left. To his credit, Carter doesn't blame anyone and is simply happy to be a part of the UK program.

"I am not going to look back and think I made a mistake or bad decision or anything like that (by coming to Kentucky). I will look back at it and be happy about it," Carter said. "I thought I would come here and make a big impact. I thought I was going to come in and play. But I didn't foresee the injuries."

I'm sure Jared will be OK. He plans on playing overseas in the future.

In other news, this might be Jodie Meeks and Patrick Patterson's last game(s) as well. Anything to steal the spotlight from Jared....anything.

Source: amnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment