Wednesday, March 18, 2009

At least someone is loving the coaching change.

Hey folks. It's me again. The BCG-lover. I'll try to stick with the easier stuff this time. Stuff we can all agree on. Don't count on that lasting for long though. In my next post, I plan to debate Chevy's dominance over Ford, whether it is democrats or republicans that are ruining the country, and how the new Battlestar Galactica is sooooo much cooler than the old Battlestar Galactica. Stay Tuned.

A few news story to pass along...

Tubby is enjoying the change in scenery.

We came within 2 points of playing another NIT game at home.

Gillispie helps out an old friend and signs a little-known juco point guard for 2009.

Millions of Cards fans watched the UK/UNLV game. They must be envious of our NIT nod.

And, to make sure there is at least some comedy in this post, I leave you with this...


No comments:

Post a Comment