Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Moment you've all been forgetting about

After debating back and forth with myself on who had the best caption for this picture, I've decided it would be best for each commenter to have their day in the sun. Clay, Leon, and Caton had far and away the best captions, so each will get some time. If any of them still read this blog, send me a post and I'll throw it up. It can be on anything -- analysis of the basketball season, looking forward to football, firing everyone involved with anything, solutions to anything, cooking recipes, a paper from high school, bed-wetting, a fake story for comic relief, etc. Anything you want. If I don't receive anything within a week or two, I'll get the hint I'm mostly talking to myself. Kudos gentlemen, you did it!

2 comments:

  1. You like me, you really really like me.

    The pressure is on. I'm going to have to think about this one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please have it turned in by Midnight Madness 2009. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

    ReplyDelete