Friday, March 27, 2009

Alan Cutler is the freakin' man

Reader K.C. brought to my attention video of Alan Cutler of WLEX 18 chasing Billy Clyde down a hallway in which the following exchange took place:

Cutler: "Billy, you're not really gonna run away from me are ya?""
(both running down a hallway - Cutler with 10-inch mic in BCG's face - BCG on cell phone)
BCG: "You need to get in shape don't ya?"
Cutler: "I can run all day with you."
BCG: "hehehe"
Cutler: "Your reaction Billy?"
(BCG runs into office and looks back at security gesturing towards Cutler)
BCG: "Nope. Nope. Get 'em out!"

Round 2 tomorrow at 11:00am? Can't wait to see what Cutler's got in store for the cowboy.

7 comments:

  1. I think what Culer did was as low as it gets. And for him to show it and brag about it, thats pathetic!! How does that portray UK, the media, and the fans!! We already get a bad wrap for the way BIG BLUE NATION acts, and this is just icing on the cake. Any coach looking at this job just has another negative reason not to take the job. Cutler went overboard and it was shameful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a coach turns us down because of a local TV reporter, then he wasn't the right fit.

    How Alan Cutler acts has no effect on me as a fan.

    Sometimes you gotta take a step back and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like it either. I felt sorry for Billy. Although when I first saw it I didn't hear the comments from BCG (I saw it on WHAS [who was chasing behind Cutler's camera man], and they didn't have a mic close).

    I don't think it will bother our coaching search. The coach we need will have an ego so big they won't care about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weren't you asking for the local media to get out from behind their desks and do some foot work?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "....I can't understand why a John Clay or a Larry Vaught hasn't gotten out and done some actual legwork on this as opposed to just sitting back and reporting on what they have heard."

    boom. roasted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I should be careful what I ask for!

    heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a goofball, I never thought Alan Cutler could run...
    Has Gillespie been on his cell phone all day?

    ReplyDelete