Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who is this guy?




This guy looks vaguely familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Seems like he has had something to do with UK sports, but it has been so long ago I can't really remember.

The only thing out of the ordinary about this video is his reaction to whether Calipari has called Gillispie. BCG asks not to answer the question. You'd think BCG wouldn't have much to say on it, and a simple, "No, why would he call me?", would be fine. His reaction, however, makes you wonder if he has been called.

2 comments:

  1. "...I've never been in involved with too many things that didn't [work out fine].."

    I think you can chalk up coaching at Kentucky as one of those "things".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not be able to convince BCG of that though.
    Why?
    Because he's a positive person. Really, really, really, very, very, very positive.

    ReplyDelete