Friday, March 13, 2009

PANDA WATCH: Chapter 2

My guess is the next 24-48 hours is gonna be key for the man pictured above. Does he do anything stupid? Does he do anything ignorant? How does he handle the season ending? Will he hide behind the, "season's not over yet guys"? I'm probably a little too pissed off to be typing now, but Billy Clyde's job is on the line. The final score of 67-58 doesn't even begin to say how bad we got dominated today. Plain and simple. LSU was a better team. All 40 minutes. Where do we go from here? I would question a coaching change at this point, for the one reason of next year's recruits, but if BCG thought the questions were tough before, he better get ready because he'll be run off before Darius Miller ever will. And you can write that down. You can mess with some, but if you start messing with Kentucky's own, hit the ________ road.

BOX SCORE

14 comments:

  1. What's the deal with Darius? I haven't heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rumor that Tom Hammond mentioned something during the game that DM was considering leaving? I personally didn't hear it during the broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speculation Darius may leave after this year due to lack of PT and practice problems (belittling him in practice)

    Note: Only speculation.

    Billy goes before Darius, mark it down. (obviously only if this is true)

    P.S. Im mad, probably not thinking correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assumed the Tom Hammond comment was confused with Liggins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe it was. Im not thinking straight. I'm all fire up. Thought Hammond was talking about Miller (brand new to me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI.....The Bracket Project has us predicted as a #2 seed in the NIT. If the bracket stands as is there is no way we could make it out of our bracket. See link

    http://bracketproject.50webs.com/nit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I hadn't heard about Miller, assumed it was Liggins. I may be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenn Cyprien post-game with Leach.

    Seriously? Is he on a flight back to Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe that is his new PR strategy. Let someone else talk for him so he doesn't say something rude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to change my name from anonymous. What is up with BCG. It will be very interesting this weekend. I'm sure the rumor mill will be spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. everybody know Hans Pfaffenberger? That's all I got. worked with him back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I remember Hans.

    Is it unfair to change my vote on the poll after the answer is known?

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely not. I don't even care what your answer is, I'm only using you for numbers.

    (Obviously only if it adds to the total number)

    ReplyDelete