Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a great day!

A reenactment of today's game.

Today was a great day.

After church, I filled my belly up with spicy catfish at cracker barrel, then retreated home to a nice comfy couch. The couch was too comfy, and I fell asleep. All I remember is waking up and seeing the Michigan St. players celebrating the win.

Life is sweet.

I guess we should have seen a UofL loss coming. Pitino doesn't want Calipari to have a leg up on him in the persuit of the UK job. So, like coach Cal, Pitino threw the game today so that he could begin his discussions with Mitch and the gang.

My sources tell me that Pitino and Cal will begin a bidding war tomorrow for the job, with the job going to whoever is willing to take it for the least amount of money. By the end of the day, I'd say they will be paying us for the ability to takeover as head coach. That's what my sources are telling me, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment