Tuesday, March 3, 2009

President attends NBA game. Wizards fan not impressed.

Funny story about a guy who trash talked President Obama during the recent Washington Wizards-Chicago Bulls game. Miles Rawls, a Wizards fan, yapped at Obama to "warm up the limo" when the Wizards got up 15. He found out about a week in advance Obama might attend the game, so he went and bought a $15 Obama t-shirt just in case. Some highlights:

"The usher told me I had to be on my best behavior," Rawls recalled. "I said 'For what?' She said, 'The President's sitting right in front to you.' I said, 'Well, he best enjoy the show, because y'all know I don't pull no punches. For $285, y'all know what I do. I have me a good time.'"...
...A few of the regular ushers thought Rawls might give up his "carrying on" for the occasion; those ushers, the 46-year old said, "must don't know me."
Classic. Must have been exhilarating and scary trash talking the President. The Secret Service had to have been going crazy.

Link from Deadspin.

Go Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment