Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Time for Unity

"Hey guys, don't I look fabulous?"

If there is one thing we can all agree on, it's that Duke sucks. Having gotten this out of the way, whaddaya say we all pool some money together and make a purchase?? The product I was thinking of buying is this right here.

It's something we can buy to keep others from enjoying it. Once we have it in our possession, we can think of a time to gather to start a gigantic bonfire and rid the world of this awful piece of hardwood.

Philadelphia has already taken the lead from Kentucky fans by demolishing The Spectrum at the end of the year, why should we need to keep certain parts of this tainted floor. Who's with me? And.......if you are with me, send me your blank checks and I'll get back to you on a bonfire time.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea...and here are some more affordable options for Duke haters...

    ReplyDelete