Friday, May 29, 2009

Erin Calipari calls out Pat Forde -- that's our girl!


Deadspin linked a funny story of our girl Erin Calipari calling out Pat Forde, or Pat Ford, or Pat Fording on Facebook.

Apparently she's not too fond of Karen Sypher Rick Pitino loving Mr. Forde and his anti-UK rhetoric.

This is all going to end well. And by saying this is going to end well, I mean I think I'm falling in love with Coach's daughter. She is going to fit in really well in the Bluegrass State.

Hey Erin. I think Ashley Judd's people are on line 1. Ashley wants to meet you.

As ya boy Warren G said back in the day -- RABID KENTUCKY FANS.............MOUNT UP!!!

TWITTER UPDATE:

Current Followers : 110,792

Tweets of Interest

I love my children dearly as u all know. But my daughter Erin
has gotten a little over-zealous in defending her daddy's honor. from txt

We both want to apologize. We all have our jobs to do and none
of them are easy and none are black and white. from txt

My family has the same passion and commitment I do and sometimes
it overflows a bit. We're all learning together as we strive for our goals. from txt

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe there isn't a FB group yet. We may have to add that to the Twitter updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean the FB group, "Kentucky fans who are instantly in love with Erin Calipari".

    Yeah, I cant believe its not up yet either.

    ReplyDelete