Thursday, May 7, 2009

Late Night Recap

Johnny Rondo continued his freak streak in the NBA playoffs tonight leading the Celtics to a Game 2 win against Orlando. Rondo ended the night with his third triple double of the playoffs, tying Larry Bird as the only other Celtic to accomplish this feat. Umm.....that's not bad company, especially considering their history.

Rivals is set to name Kentucky as the top recruiting class in the nation for 2009.

Matt Jones looks at the scholarship situation for the Cats this fall. I will be unveiling the Kentucky basketball totem pole for the 2009-10 Cats tomorrow.

Finally, as hard as it was for me to sign up for all the Twittering, I manned up and did it. If, for no other reason Coach Cal is raffling off three signed Lebron witness t-shirts from the last night's Cleveland playoff win. This guy could literally sell me anything. I'm puddy in Calipari's hands.

I'm taking the weekend off from the internet world (off to Western Ky), so if anything goes down, you are to blame. Don't forget the mother's this weekend either. They deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment