Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Afternoon reading

Steven Murry of BleacherReport.com knows why the Cats have faltered in the last nine games. From Billy Gillispie's horrible halftime interview with Jeannine Edwards on, our record is 3-6. Many forget, we were actually leading going into half before totally collapsing in the second 20 minutes. So Steve takes the "My Name is Earl" approach to the situation and tries to redirect all the bad karma Gillispie has caused with "the" interview.


To Jeannine: I apologize profusely for our head coach's reaction to your question. Though I agree with him, I also believe he should have just answered your question without any additional commentary. Those halftime interviews are tough, and you've done a much better job than such illustrious names as Bonnie Bernstein (see interview with Roy Williams after the 2003 Championship game loss to Syracuse) and Jim Rome (see interview with Jim Everett).
Let me know if I can cross you off our Big Blue Karma List. If not, let me know what else we can do.
Kentucky is going to need every bit of help we can get, and I'm not afraid to admit it.


Well done, sir, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment