Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Damn that Gym: VANDY 77 - UK 64

Who to blame this time? I'm fresh out of answers, so I'm blaming you. Sure the officials got us in foul trouble to begin each half. Sure Jodie Meeks had an off night. Sure Billy Clyde continues to baffle with his coaching decisions. Sure Michael Porter dribbles like a 3rd grader. But those are lame excuses. Either that or I've already used those this year.

To have everything go like it did in the first half (fouls, turnovers, etc.) and be tied at halftime, I felt like we would coast through the 2nd half. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Recap via Cat Scratches:
http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/blog/spec-rel/021709aaa.html

2 comments:

  1. Is there another gym in college, high school, YMCA's or even the Corn Dome where the bleachers are under the goals, and I thought Vandy was known for their academics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the old Mercer County Elementary lunchroom had the carpeted steps. It may have even had puke residue leftover on the floor, but by God, the coaches could talk to the players!

    ReplyDelete