Monday, February 23, 2009

Time Wastin'

On this slow UK news day, I thought I would throw some links out.
UK ended the week by dominating Tennessee in every sport imaginable. Cat Scratches has a weekend wrap-up that includes results from UK gymnastics, swimming, tennis, karate, air hockey, fencin-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I received an email from an inside source saying Andy Sandberg has a new album out. While I'm not a big fan of Andy Sandberg, he does have a few funny songs: Dick in a Box, Jizz in My Pants, I'm on a Boat. After re-reading the last sentence, I just realized I'm probably never gonna grow up.
I know this is a UK blog, but with baseball just around the corner, I'll probably take a look (later in the day) at what the Reds have to offer in 2009. Hint: It might get ugly this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment