Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cocks 77 - Cats 59

Don't know about you, but I can't wait to see the behind-the-scenes magic of Wildcat preparation on national TV this weekend. ESPN All-Access might give us a glimpse of what went wrong, but I doubt it. I'm sure our team will be described as "tougher'n nails", "hard-working", "courageous"........whatever. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. One thing is for sure, though, they were not tonight. South Carolina played with an intensity I long to see in the blue and white. Their team looked freakish against our team. Every lob, steal, and loose ball was taken by the best team in the SEC East tonight. Cats Pause recap is here. Read at you own risk.

"They" always say the lows aren't as low as you think, and the highs aren't as high as you think. Betting "they" were never UK fans.

5 comments:

  1. Can I change my vote about how many wins they are going to get? Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already tired of this poll anyway.

    Any suggestions on a new poll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cool, I can change my vote.

    New poll? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. so its the same 3 people voting over and over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I changed my vote, it subtracted 1 from what I had voted for. Don't know if it will do that for those that are not signed into the blog.

    ReplyDelete