Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All Jodie, All the time

You gotta give it up to DeWayne Peevy, the new(ish) Associate AD of Media Relations for pounding his UK chest. Every time you hear Gillispie/Brooks making the ESPN rounds on radio and TV, its because of this guy. Now, UK Athletics has started a push for Jodie Meek's National Player of the Year candidacy by launching www.ukathletics.com/jodie23/. Everything from highlights to photos to interviews can be accessed through the website. And if you want to try and talk to Jodie, he'll be live blogging Friday at 1:00pm over at Cat Scratches.

Source: Cat Scratches Blog

3 comments:

  1. Ah who wouldn't love Jodie Meeks? I really hope him and his roomie come back next year!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a step ahead of this DeWayne Peevy guy. I started a facebook group called "Meeks for MVP".....Unfortunately, all I did was put a link up to this blog....maybe I'll do a little more work on it. Last time I checked, I had about 14 members though.....

    ReplyDelete