Friday, February 27, 2009

OMG! ROTFL! TTYL!

So..........the coverage of A.J. Stewart is starting to look like an US Weekly, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight marathon. He's on, he's off, he's on, he's off, where are Brangelina?!?!?! If you read the previous link, you know nobody has 100% knowledge of what happened last night. Don't let them fool you. I have lived in Harrodsburg before. Stories can change at the drop of a hat, especially from people involved. I'm sure there was a fight of some kind, but a family(ish) fight at that. Stuff that has later been retracted. And probably an ending with all parties involved holding hands and skipping down the sidewalk.

That's it for me. The three people carousing this site will have to fend for themselves as I am leaving for a place far, far away. A place so deep into the world, no Internet connection is available. A place where we start fires for warmth, kill to eat, and wear beaver pelts for clothing. A place called Sharon Grove, KY. I will be back Sunday to recap the drama that is.............................UK basketball.

Oh, and the baseball team starts a four game homestand today against Western Michigan. And the Lady Cats lost senior night. Click here for all your weekend needs.

1 comment:

  1. And for Lint, I will try and stop using the word "that" in my posts.

    ReplyDelete