Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thoughts from reader Chris

I asked and I received. Chris sent me an email summing up his feelings of the past three weeks.

"Okay, I was one of those guys that said Gillispie should be able to stick around for at least one more year. Fine. I was wrong. Calipari was brought excitement back to UK and he hasn’t coached a game.

Coach Cal has brought in more talent in the last few weeks than BCG ever did. I am including Scott Padgett and Tony Delk in that statement. However, the signing period isn’t over and we still have a shot at the best PG prospect out there. And if he doesn’t come, we have a shot at the next two best available PG. That’s what Coach brings to the table.

FoxSports already has UK at the number 9 team in the nation. SportingNews has UK as number 3. That’s UK basketball and we have John “baggage” Calipari to thank for it.

Speaking of baggage. This guy actually only has a duffle bag for carry on. No luggage check. Why? Because he hasn’t done anything wrong. And I for one, am tired of hearing about this so called baggage.

Alright, thanks for reading. This is my first try so hang in there and I will try to get better.

CRN

PS - Plus Coach Cal had enough sense to buy a house in Lexington, not Nicholasville. What was BCG thinking?"


If anyone else has thoughts on anything or wants to give an opinion, send it my way and I'll throw it up. Enjoy your Saturday wherever you are and don't forget to check out the Jordan Brand Classic tonight at 8:00 pm on ESPN2 to watch some future Cats. We'll have a full recap later.

1 comment: