Monday, April 13, 2009

Reds fans -- Yup, this about sums it up

For all the Reds fans out there, here's a story you can simply nod your head to. Cincinnati outfielder Chris Dickerson is day-to-day after getting into a fight with a revolving door.
"My 'real' story is I hit my head on the rim during a celebrity slam dunk contest," Dickerson joked. "They do need to do something about that door. It's a deathtrap waiting to happen. I can only imagine what happens with people less coordinated than me. I'm a little clumsy, but a pretty coordinated guy. I should be able to fly through that thing easy. I struggle with it every day."

Looks like its gonna be a long year in Cincy!

3 comments:

  1. and they traded away Keppenger..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did see Edwin smash a Grand slam last night,of course he hit into a triple play on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keppinger is only hitting .560 so far this year, so its not as bad as you think.

    ReplyDelete