Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Party = Over

With all the varying opinions on Big Blue Booyah these days, Clay and I have decided to put restrictions on comments. Some of the comments are getting out of hand and Big Blue Booyah is no place to air your dirty laundry. Fans of BBB have been coming outta the woodwork to let their voices be heard -- you can scroll down and look! Sometimes we get up to 2 comments!

Here's what I need you to do. I need you to post a comment in this thread to show your true fanhood. If not, you are only a poser.

And if anyone wants to write a commentary for the site, send it to me and I'll throw it up. You can never have too many opinions on UK. You can make it on anything (Coach Cal, basketball, football, horses). Thank you for your continued support.

8 comments:

  1. OMG, my feelings exactly. I love the site and am a true fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are doing great. I usually get all my info from here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orton asks for release from UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best site in all of the internets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is better than GIRLS GONE WILD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm addicted to two things, this website and crank! WHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete