Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Sources have confirmed to me, just minutes to go, that Xavier and C.J. Henry have decided they might or might not attend Kansas this coming fall. My unnamed source is pivotal to the decision making of these two kids.

This is how I thought it would go down all along, so be thankful I didn't steer you wrong during this recruiting process. Once again, Big Blue Booyah puts the reader first and is always the first to break the news, whether the outcome is 50/50 or not. We will put all possibilities out there before everyone else, therefore we win because one part of my brain was correct.

As with all of our breaking news, we will never name our sources, or at the very least we will strike through the name. Whenever we use the word source, it just means we're making it up so we can be first.

Stay tuned for more. We will bring it to you as soon as we get it.

3 comments:

  1. This is totally made up. There is absolutely no way this happens. That is, unless it happens. Then, of course, it could entirely happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly. Im 100% sure this will happen. 70% of me thinks its probable, 20% maybe, and 10% thinks absolutely no way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, No, No! This 100% true, unless it's 100% false, in which case it was truly true....or was it falsley false.....I give up.

    ReplyDelete