Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cutler Out

Just found out Alan Cutler has been laid off by Clear Channel in an unfortunate turn of events for the Cut Man:

Cutler, had hosted WCKY-AM mornings for 18 months, also lost his jobs as WLW-AM weekend sports talk host and Bengals radio network host after eight years.

“I had a feeling my time was going to come just because of the economy,” said Cutler from Lexington’s WLEX-TV, where he has been sports director for 21 years.


Everything is still fine at WLEX, plus we get to see this again!

2 comments:

  1. Billy G. is at 2 Keys right now having a good laugh. I wonder if he will show up at WLEX tomorrow and chase him down the hall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BCG was on WLEX at 6:00 while he was at the Derby and he told the camera, "People have always told me I'd be a good fit in the infield. Who knows, I might try it out his year."

    Im glad he's not the coacch anymore.

    ReplyDelete