Saturday, July 11, 2009

UFC 100 - Preview and Results


There's no preview, but I'm guessing you can find one. They're everywhere. If anyone is in Lexington and wants to watch it, come by Wichita. We'll have it free of charge.

I'll throw results up at some point, but I'm not guaranteeing much.

Henderson/Bisping - Dan Henderson absolutely destroys Michael Bisping in one of the most devastating knockouts I've ever seen in my life. 2nd round KO.

GSP/Alves - GSP dominates Alves in 5 rounds with a pulled groin for the last 2 rounds. Impressive. Says he needs a challenge. Anderson Silva is the only challenge left. Would be highest grossing fight in UFC history.

Lesnar/Mir - Total destruction of Mir by Lesnar. 2nd round TKO. As the Mexicans say..........El Beatdown. Spanish for............The Beatdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment