Tuesday, July 21, 2009

T.J. HoozYaMama, Say It Ain't So

Former Bengal and current Seahawk wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh is mad, and he wants you to know he's had enough. Housh says when everyone lines up to grab the new Madden 10 on August 14th, he ain't gonna be one of them:
Houshmandzadeh did an interview with Colin Cowherd of ESPN Radio, and told the host he would be boycotting the latest version of the game. He said he's not happy with his rating.

"I understand I averaged 10 yards a catch, but it's the offense, not me. I'm not playing Madden no more until they get my rating right. ... I used to be the best in the world at Madden. I'm going to miss not playing it, but until they do me right, I'm not playing it any more."

Boycotting a video game because his rating is too low? His rating is 91! The 6th highest rated receiver on the game! Even Housh has to know he's not a top five receiver.


This isn't the first time and it won't be the last, it just shows you where we are with today's athletes. T.J., don't go all 85 on me, you're above that.

No comments:

Post a Comment