Saturday, July 4, 2009

Darius Down Under III

Darius Miller and Shelvin Mack helped lead the charge as Team USA destroyed the Egypt Pyramids, 112-55. This was Darius' present to America for her birthday. What was yours?

Darius' line: 3-6 FG, 3-3 FT - 9 pts - 9 rebs - 1 asst - 1 blk - 4 TOs

Shelvin added 14 pts - 4 assts - 2 rebs

I'm not gonna lie. It's been a bit troubling to see Darius lead the team in TOs multiple games, but I'm a Kentucky fan - that's what I do - that's how we roll.

The US Americans have now moved on to round two against Greece early Monday 1:30 pm EST - 7:30 pm local NZ time.

2 comments:

  1. Like your guys site. Been checking it out for a while now, 1st saw the link to it on KSR. Started my own blog bout a month ago, check it out at www.sewildcatreview.com I have you guys linked in my blogroll, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. greatly appreciated. very nice look to the site. great info as well.

    ReplyDelete