Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is This the Face of Someone with Leverage?

Well, helllllllllloooo Thursday. The man pictured above has had quite the morning. Some comments/questions for this glorious Thursday morning.

Did this guy eat the old Billy Clyde?

I would give a penny for the thoughts running through the minds of A.D. Mitch Barhart, University President Lee Todd, and local sports anchor Alan Cutler. You think these guys are having a nice Thursday?

If you are THE MAN at WLEX, how is your first reaction not to get Alan Cutler out of bed down to Lawrenceburg/Frankfort?

Will Billy Clyde end up paying the University of Kentucky before its all said and done?

Does anyone know where Joe B. Hall and Tubby Smith are? With all of the stuff going on with former coaches, we might need to move these guys into hiding. NORAD, Fort Knox, wherever.

I've tried telling everyone who has ever come in contact with me: Do not mess with Mercer County? I guess the same can be said for their neighbors just north (Anderson County). Welcome to the party fellas.

Does Billy Clyde use a phone for everything? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he's a horrible poker player. Nerves = cell phone.

Do I need to do a "On this date..." feature today? I'm guessing........no.

Has there ever been a better offseason to be a Big Blue fan? It's going to end at some point, but all of this in one summer?

Can someone get Rick Pitino in front of a camera? He has got as happy or happier than anyone in the UK administration.

Sorry if this is a bit random and all over the place. I'm just really having trouble wrapping my head around how stupid this guy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment