Friday, September 4, 2009

Who Dey?

Well tomorrow is going to be the day I have been waiting on for 9 months. No, it is not the birth of a child. It is officially the start of the 2009-2010 college football season. I my self am making the trek up to Cincy to enter the house of Chad Johnson, I mean Ochocinco, and watch the Wildcats being the season with a bang. I am not so sure it is going to be the result that many are saying. I do think the Cats will win, but I am not so sure it will be a blowout. Let's be honest. Our offense was not the best last year. We have read all summer that it is vastly improved, and I do believe that, but it is game 1 so the jury is still out. Miami (Ohio) also brings some unknowns to the table. With something like 5 new coaches who have never coached together heading the team it is hard to plan for the game if you are UK. That being said, the overall talent will take over after halftime and I see the Cats winning about 27-10. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment