Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Because The Driver Gets More Distance?

Something tells me Tiger's gonna have a few less friends on Tour this year.

Jesper Parnevik, the Swede golfer who set Tiger up with his current wife, has a few things to get off his chest. When asked about Tiger-Gate recently, this was his reply:

"Maybe not just do it, like Nike says,"... "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I feel really sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Boom. Roasted.

AOL FanHouse

1 comment:

  1. She was just trying to help him escape from the SUV.......

    ReplyDelete